Good news for all SAP WM Functional consultants…It’s official that SAP education is now offering Certification in EWM- EXTENDED WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT WITH SAP SCM 7.0.
The certification test Application Associate – Extended Warehouse Management with SAP SCM 7.0
EHP1, verifies proven skills and fundamental knowledge in the area of the SAP EWM. It proves that the candidate has a good overall understanding within this consultant profile, and can apply this knowledge practically in projects under guidance of an experienced consultant.
Certification Level: Associate certification – This certification covers the fundamental knowledge requirements for a consultant, or project team member ensuring the successful acquisition of broad SAP solution knowledge and skills.
SAP CERTIFIED APPLICATION ASSOCIATE – EXTENDED WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT WITH SAP SCM 7.0 EHP1
The following list helps you to identify the competency areas covered in this test. The percentage indicates the portion of the test dedicated to a particular competency area.
Weighting per Topic (not listed for all exams):
+ = <8%
++ = 8-12%
+++ = >12%
|Build, implement, configure, model, and troubleshoot solutions and processes.||60%||
|Articulate, explain, describe, and outline solutions and processes.||40%||
EWM100 – SAP EXTENDED WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT PROCESSES
- Understand the basic organizational data related to Extended warehouse management
- Describe the major processes and functions in Extended Warehouse Management (EWM)
- Describe the EWM Master Data integration with the ERP system
- Understand the EWM documents used in the inbound, outbound and warehouse processes.
- An Introduction to the Extended Warehouse Management system and its architechture.
- Organizational Elements and structure requirements of EWM
- Master Data requirements of EWM
- Warehouse Monitor and RF Framework
- Goods Receipt Processing
- Goods Issue Processing
- Process- and layout-oriented storage control
- Production supply
- Additional Functions in EWM:
- Slotting and Rearrangement
- Yard Management
- Labor Management
EWM110 – SAP EXTENDED WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT CUSTOMIZING PART ONE
- Configure and create the required EWM organizational elements and master data
- Configure the use of Storage Types, Storage Sections and Activity Areas for various EWM processes
- Set up process and layout oriented storage control for goods receipt and good issue
- Create the necessary EWM settings to perform replenishment.
- Understand the use and processes related to posting changes in EWM.
- Describe, configure and execute physical inventory processing in EWM.
- Create the required settings and data in the EWM system to perform slotting and rearrangement.
- Structural Elements and Master Data
- The Interface between the ERP Sysytem and the EWM System.
- Goods Receipt processing
- Goods Issue processing
- Posting Changes
- Replenishment processing
- Physical Inventory processing
- Slotting and Rearrangement
EWM120 – SAP EXTENDED WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT CUSTOMIZING II
- Configure and use wave management and two-step picking in SAP Extended Warehouse Management.
- Set up yard management and transportation planning.
- Configure value added services, kitting and quality management in EWM.
- Describe the cross-docking possibilities, the connection to RF-devices and automatic warehouses
- Set up the integration of production supply and direct outbound deliveries in EWM.
- Extend working with deliveries by waves and cross-docking
- Expand warehouse processes through yard management and transportation planning
- Optimize resources
- Control physical movements
- Production integration, quality inspections and serial numbers
- Analytics in Extended Warehouse Management
SAP EWM Sample Certification questions